Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holiday Latte

Holiday Latte 2014

New work after a looooonnnnnggggg time! I wanted to mark the season with something familiar and fun. I'm still making work and I think that this is a good way to get back into the swing of things. I tried some color holds and different effects. All of the inks are digital.

Pencils 

I  think that I just like to talk about my process a lot. I'll spare you the details but I figured that I'd post up the pencils. The pencils were kept light because I wanted to get straight to the inks.

Have a great Christmas!

Best,

Josh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information, maybe I'll go back again to your website to read the latest news other, because the news contained in this website is very informative once
    Cara Mengatasi Gatal Pada Kulit Obat Sirosis Hati Herbal Cara Mengatasi Infeksi Saluran Pernapasan Cara Menjadi Agen Green World Obat Fatty Liver Herbal

    ReplyDelete