Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Couple of New Things...

Greetings,
               I hope that you've had a great Easter holiday and that you've enjoyed the awesome weather that we've had today! Over the past two weeks I've been busy working on trading cards for the Boston Comic Con, as well as, a poster for the Portugal. The Man contest hosted by Creative Allies. This is my final weekend before the big show so I'm trying to be as productive as possible. Here're my latest creations!




Dr. DoomModok

The RocketeerRorschach
Boba Fett
These are pretty much watercolor except for a few obvious instances in which I used some colored pencil and ink. It felt good to be water coloring again. These will be on sale at the Boston Comic Con.

Here's my poster entry for the Portugal. The Man contest. I took the name of the festival quite literally, as you can see! If you would like to support this creation please visit the Creative Allies website and rate my design. Thanks!


We'll see what I can get done to prepare for the show. It's gonna be a long week!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Josh


1 comment: