Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Figure Drawing- Pt. 2

Hi All,
           Checking in this week with a few new drawings from last week's figure drawing session up in the ArtRoom. I stuck with pencil for the majority of the session and it worked out nicely. I'd also like to mention that our model (Shandra) was amazing. She never broke a pose. Below are some of the better drawings that came from this session.



Week to week I'm having a blast attending these sessions. They're giving me a chance to experiment more with different techniques (you may not have noticed but I used different blending techniques in these drawings). In other news, I've been working on City Girls (page 3) when I can. Here's a rough of what will be going on: 

In preparation for the Boston Comic Con Jake and I are working on some sketch cards of some of our favorite characters. So far I have five done and I probably won't do more than 10. I'll have some pics of my progress later. I just need to get through this week!

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
-Josh

1 comment:

  1. Good to see these! You're rolling, Josh, way to go. Nice.

    ReplyDelete